Magnesium Chloride 100 tabs
- As a dietary supplement take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
- We advise our customers to not mix this product with other vitamins or medication in a daily pill organizer or vitamin box/container; we suggest keeping this product in its own bottle until you’re ready to consume it. The moisture from your hands, the environment, and other pills will cause the tablets to crumble.
- This product is very “hygroscopic”, meaning that it easily absorbs moisture and begins to crumble. Be sure that the lid is tightly closed and the bottle is stored away from light and moisture. You will notice that the bottle has cello instead of cotton in it; cotton has a tendency to gather and retain moisture which will, again, make the tablets soft and crumbly. If this happens, the integrity of the product has not been compromised and the product can still be consumed. Crumbled tablets may be easier to consume if mixed into food or drink, e.g. applesauce, grape juice, etc.
- Each tablet contains: Magnesium Chloride 520 mg. and Elemental Net Magnesium 62.17 mg.
- Manufactured with natural fillers, binders and excipients including: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Silicate, Stearic Acid (vegetable based), Starch, Magnesium Stearate.
- Free From: Sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, colorings, flavorings, or preservatives. No GMO. Gluten Free.
- 100 tablets
3 in stock
About Magnesium Chloride
This simple form of magnesium is readily absorbed into the system. Magnesium is an essential nutrient that is the second most plentiful mineral within our cells (potassium being the most plentiful).
Research has shown that it necessary for most of life’s functions and supplementation has profound effects on the human system. French nuclear scientist Dr. Louis Kervran found that magnesium is transmuted by atomic energy inside the body into organic calcium. As a result of his outstanding nutritional discovery, award-winning nutritionist Richard Barmakian visited and studied privately with Dr. Kervran in Paris, in the early 1960’s.