High Absorption COQ10 with Bioperine®, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps
- Doctor’s Best High Absorption CoQ10 helps promote heart vitality, cardiovascular health and cellular energy*
- Naturally fermented, pharmaceutical grade CoQ10 manufactured to high quality standards
- Formulated with BioPerine®, a natural black pepper extract, to enhance absorption and bioavailability*
- CoQ10 levels in the heart and body may begin to naturally decline after age 40. Statin drugs for high cholesterol have also been suggested to have notable side effects that may drain the body’s CoQ10 levels even further*
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Vegan
What is Doctor’s Best High Absorption CoQ10?
Doctor’s Best High Absorption CoQ10 is an easy-to-absorb form of a key nutrient that powers and protects the body’s high-energy organs & systems – especially the heart & blood vessels. The body’s ability to absorb CoQ10 decreases with age, while statin drugs for cholesterol may deplete the body’s CoQ10 levels. That’s why Doctor’s Best High Absorption CoQ10 is made to be bioavailable, to quickly restore your body’s CoQ10 to ideal levels associated with optimal health and cardiovascular vitality.*
How does it work?
CoQ10 performs two vital functions: It is a coenzyme that helps energize cells and an antioxidant that helps protect cells.*CoQ10’s energizing antioxidant properties may enhance vitality across many body systems, supporting brain health, immune performance, skin health, exercise capacity, gum health and more.*
Of all its benefits, CoQ10 is most famous for supporting heart health.* Every day, the heart beats 100,000 times and pumps 1,800 gallons of blood. CoQ10 powers this activity by “sparking” the chemical reactions that energize cardiac tissues.* CoQ10 may also supplies antioxidant support to the heart, where it is naturally concentrated. This is important because the energy-intensive heart is a site of major oxidative stress in the body.*
Why should I take Doctor’s Best CoQ10?
CoQ10 levels in the heart and body may begin to naturally decline after age 40. Statin drugs for high cholesterol have also been suggested to have no table side effects that may drain the body’s CoQ10 levels even further. Aging, poor absorption and statin drugs may combine to create a CoQ10 deficiency. CoQ10 loss caused by statin drugs and aging may be reversed with CoQ10 supplementation. Featuring BioPerine® black pepper extract, Doctor’s Best High-Absorption CoQ10 products are designed to help restore your body’s depleted CoQ10 stores quickly and efficiently. CoQ10 taken with BioPerine® enhances nutrient absorption in the GI tract, achieving a 30% increase in CoQ10 blood levels versus CoQ10 taken with placebo.*