If you want to place a remote order, please call one of our store locations and we'll take your order by phone.
Cold’n Cough 4kids-Nightime, 4 fl oz
It’s nearly impossible to fall asleep with congestion and coughing taking up most of the room in the bed! Kids need gentle help that relieves the harsh symptoms of nasty colds that keep them from falling asleep. Hyland’s developed this medicine to help kids get the rest they need to heal from colds and coughs. No sedatives and no next-morning grogginess. Just rest and relief.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including, cough, runny nose, sneezing, nasal and chest congestion, and sore throat with accompanying occasional sleeplessness.
Active Ingredients & Purpose:
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS
- watery runny nose, cold, hacking cough
- Coffea Cruda 6X HPUS
- occasional sleeplessness, restlessness
- Chamomilla 6X HPUS
- sensitive, irritable, fussy, nocturnal occasional sleeplessness
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS
- cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS
- rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS
- dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS
- hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS
- chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS
- tired, difficulty falling asleep, frequent waking
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid USP, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP.
▪ Measure only with the dosing cup provided
▪ Do not use dosing cup with other products
▪ On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as required.
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as required.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons at bedtime and every 4 hours during the night or as required.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪ Inflammation, fever or infection develops
▪ Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
▪ Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.