Allergy-Complete 4Kids 4 fl oz
When it rains, it pours! When your child has allergies to both the indoor and outdoor elements – you want to be the superhero that comes to the rescue. We’re glad to empower you with Hyland’s 4 Kids Complete Allergy. It tackles the watery, runny, itchies in a single leap. There’s no reason your child needs to suffer from allergies any longer.
• Safe, effective formula for children 2–12 years old
• Multi-symptom allergy relief without sleepy or stimulant side effects*
• All natural active ingredients
• Sugar-Free, Dye-Free
• No artificial flavors
3 in stock
Uses: Temporarily relieves the symptoms of hay fever, indoor and outdoor allergens including itchy nose and throat, itchy watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing and sinus pain.
Active Ingredients & Purpose
- Aconitum Napellus 6X HPUS
- itchy throat, sneezing
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS
- hay fever, runny nose, watery, itchy eyes
- Euphrasia 6X HPUS
- irritated eyes, nasal discharge
- Galphimia Glauca 12X HPUS
- sneezing, runny nose
- Histaminum Hydrochloricum 12X HPUS
- ear and nose discomfort
- Luffa Operculata 12X HPUS
- sinus pain, headache
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS
- runny nose, itchy irritated eyes
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS
- sinus pressure
- Sabadilla 6X HPUS
- hay fever, sneezing
- Nux Vomica 6X HPUS
- tired, difficulty falling asleep, frequent waking
“HPUS” indicates that the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid USP, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water USP, Sodium Benzoate N.F., Vegetable Glycerine USP.
• Measure only with the dosing cup provided
• Do not use dosing cup with other products
• On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL or 1 teaspoon up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL or 2 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL or 3 teaspoons up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Do not use to treat food allergies.
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or poison control center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659.